As the Trustees Strategic Planning Committee begins the work of creating a strategic plan for the Boston Public Library, they are conducting a review of other institutions strategic plans to identify elements that might be incorporated into our own. Among the plans we are reviewing are:
- Seattle Public Library Strategic Plan
- British Library Vision 2020
- Association of Research Libraries Strategic Plan
- Salt Lake City Public Library Strategic Plan
- Worcester Public Library Strategic Plan
If you have any suggestions about other strategic plans that you’ve found to be effective, please respond in the comments. Already, one of our patrons sent in the Solano County Public Library’s Strategic Plan, which we have added to our list of plans to review.