This year, we introduced our newly developed BPLF Partners Program, a program to say “thank you” to our supporters, and “welcome” to those who’d like to get more involved with the Boston Public Library Foundation.
The Partners Program offers exclusive benefits at every giving level, benefits like discounts to the BPL’s restaurants and retail store, reserved seating at lectures and author talk, and behind-the-scenes tours of the distinctive BPL collections. See more about the benefits here, and sign on to be a member by giving at whatever level you prefer.
Of course, we know that the most important benefit of partnering with the BPLF is knowing that you are supporting the Boston Public Library and all the critical services it offers throughout our city.
Last year alone, the Boston Public Library:
- hosted more than 10,000 public programs, over 5,000 of which were for children
- lent out more than 3.8 million books and audiovisual materials
- received more than 7.8 million visits to its web site
- helped more than 37,000 Boston residents sign up for library cards
- hosted more than 800,000 free computer sessions
- welcomed more than 3.4 million visitors
Imagine what more we could do, through your partnership, and the partnership of hundreds of people like you. Think big for Boston. Become a BPLF Partner today.