Interested in getting more involved? Join the Partners Program!
The Boston Public Library Foundation’s newly developed Partners Program is our way of saying thank you to our donors and supporters. As an annual BPLF Partner, you will have access to a number of benefits to elevate and enhance your experience with the Boston Public Library, benefits like a monthly insider newsletter highlighting BPL news and events, discounts to the BPL shop and restaurants, seats at lectures and author talks, tickets to exhibition previews and other Partners events, and more.
But the single greatest benefit of your partnership is the knowledge that you are supporting the Boston Public Library. Your annual gift will allow us to continue to pursue our mission of fostering lifetime learning for all Bostonians; collecting, preserving and sharing our rich cultural and historical legacy; and ensuring that anyone, anywhere can access a good book, and a safe community in which to read it.
Take a look at the benefits of each giving level below, and then join us here.
- Personalized Partners card
- Subscription to BPLF e-newsletter
- Invitations to special preview events for exhibitions and family programs
- A 10% discount to the BPL retail shop
- A 10% discount at BPL restaurants
- Two reserved seats for lectures at the Central Library
- A set of note cards customized with images from our collections
- A private art and architecture tour at the Central Library once per year for up to 10 guests
- An invitation to our annual gala
- Recognition in the foundation’s annual report
- Invitations for two to attend exclusive author events
- A complimentary print of your choice from the BPL Print Collection
- A tour of the BPL’s private collections for you and your guests
- An invitation to the BPL President’s Annual Reception
- Additional specialized benefits. Please call 617-247-8980 for more information.