The Boston Public Library Foundation’s newly developed Partners Program is our way of saying thank you to our donors and supporters. As an annual BPLF Partner, you will have access to a number of benefits to elevate and enhance your experience with the Boston Public Library, benefits like a monthly newsletter highlighting BPL news and events, discounts to the BPL shop and restaurants, invitations to lectures and author talks, exhibitions, and other Partners events, and more.
But the single greatest benefit of your partnership is the knowledge that you are supporting the Boston Public Library. Your annual gift will allow us to continue to pursue our mission of fostering lifetime learning for all Bostonians; collecting, preserving and sharing our rich cultural and historical legacy; and ensuring that anyone, anywhere can access a good book, and a safe community in which to read it.
Take a look at the benefits of each giving level below, and then join us here.
Partners Program Giving Levels and Benefits
- Personalized Partners card
- Subscription to BPLF e-newsletter
- BPL bumper sticker †
- All Contributor benefits, plus:
- Invitations to special preview events for exhibitions and programs
- A 10% discount on BPLF merchandise sold in the Map Room Café in the Central Library
- All Supporter benefits, plus:
- A 10% discount at the Map Room Café and Courtyard restaurant in the Central Library
- All Advocate benefits, plus:
- A BPL mug †
- All Ambassador benefits, plus:
- Images of America: Boston Public Library by Catherine J. Willis †
Everett Circle: $1,000
Named for the first Trustee and President of the Boston Public Library
- All Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend special events hosted by the Foundation
Quincy Circle: $2,500
Named for the former mayor of Boston who helped start the Boston Public Library’s first collection
- All Everett Circle benefits, plus:
- One tour of the BPL special collections. Tours will be arranged through the Foundation with the cooperation of the Special Collections Department. Guests will be limited to six people in total – not including BPL staff. The tour may only take place in the Special Collections Reading Room during Reading Room hours.
Bates Circle: $5,000
Named for the Boston Public Library’s first major donor
- All Quincy Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend to the BPL President’s Reception
President’s Circle: $10,000+
- Additional specialized benefits. Please call 617-247-8980 for more information.
† For first time Partners only.
Want to take part in the BPLF Partners Program, click here to join today!