- U.S. Department of Energy Energy Saver series
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) documents
The federal tax credit for solar improvements on your home is called the Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit. It was originally meant to end in 2008 but has recently been extended until 2016.
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA)
- Alliance to Save Energy
- Solar Energy Research & Education Foundation (SEREF)
Read about the science and products on their Solar Technology and Products page.
- Boston Area Solar Energy Association (BASEA)
- The Cambridge Energy Alliance (CEA)
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC)
- Cooler Planet
- Energy Information Administration
This site contains official energy statistics from the U.S. government. For people interested in solar energy for their homes, it provides a broader context in which to understand solar energy use in the U.S., such as a web page on statistics about Solar Photovoltaic Cell Manufacturing in 2007.
- Solar Energy International (SEI)
- Solar Living Institute
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council