The City of Boston has recently launched a new website, Boston Business Hub, to help connect small businesses and entrepreneurs with resources available throughout the city of Boston. This new webportal brings together resources from various city departments such as the Department of Business Development and the Kirstein Business Library, local industry resources and associations, and other state and federal agencies that promote business growth. Also highlighted are Mayoral Initiatives and Programs by community.
The Boston Business Hub provides tools that allow you to:
Connect with the right people in City Hall to answer your questions and:
- Guarantee a response within two business days;
- Provide an inquiry number, the name of the person who will respond, and their contact information; and
- Track the status and history of your inquiry.
- Details and links to the relevant departments; and
- Downloadable application forms and a personalized checklist that you can save or email.