Boston startup accelerator MassChallenge named 15 startups cash prize winners for the 2013 competition Wednesday night, with the companies sharing one million dollars in total and five winning the grand prize of $100,000.
The grand prize winners are:
1. ViralGains agencies and brands use the ViralGains marketing platform to build audiences and maximize social engagement for YouTube content.
2. Railpod provides robotics technology for safer and more efficient railroad track inspections.
3. 99Degrees Custom manufactures build-to-order apparel in Lawrence and Lowell.
4. Moneythink provides college age mentors to teach financial literacy to urban teens.
5. Hemova improves clinical outcomes for End Stage Renal Disease patients.