Fiction | Non-Fiction | Archive of Past Lists
Fiction titles are shelved alphabetically by the author's last name
- The Given Day: A Novel by Dennis Lehane
- The Associate by John Grisham
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle : A Novel by David Wroblewski
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Run For Your Life: A Novel by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
G154.5.G55 A3 2006
- In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris
PS3569.E314 W48 2008
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace, One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History Of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM by Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- Consumer Reports by Consumers Union of United States
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
HB74.P8 L479 2006
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT by The Princeton Review
Archive of past lists
Interested in reading/viewing one of the top ten lists but the item is checked out? Here are some simple steps to adding your name to the list so that you can get the next available copy.
- Search the Catalog or click the hyperlink above for your book/DVD.
- On the catalog page, click the "hold this for me" button.
- You will be prompted for your library card number and pin. (Don't have a pin?)
- You may than choose a location to pick up your material when it arrives.