ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR?
The Boston Youth Fund (BYF) will be funding a limited number of school year positions at several community-based, faith-based and City of Boston Agencies. Jobs include childcare, administrative, tutoring, and many more. Boston Youth Fund school year jobs pay $8.00 per hour for a maximum of 10 hours per week.
School-Year Program Eligibility Requirements:
Teens interested in applying for BYF school-year employment must be:
- 15 years old on or before Sunday November 14, 2010
- Full-Time City of Boston resident
- Currently enrolled in High School or a young person in a GED/alternative education program
- Legally permitted to work in Massachusetts and the United States
- Review the list of worksites that are accepting school-year applications (see link below).
- Decide which worksite that you are interested in applying to.
- Download and complete the BYF application for school year employment.
- Bring the completed application to the worksite that you would like to apply to.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please review your application carefully before submitting it to a work location.
- Make sure to follow up with the worksite regarding an interview for the position.
- BYF Application Deadline is October 15, 2010.
Download & Print School-Year Job Application with a list of the BYF partners that will be accepting Boston Youth Fund Applications through October 15, 2010.