LGBTQ College Fair
Let BAGLY and Campus Pride
help you make an informed decision, as over 30 colleges and universities come together at this year’s LGBT College Fair & Prep Day. Need some reasons to attend? Here are just a few:
- It’s FREE!
- Easy to reach location (Bus and T: Red, Green, and Orange Line accessible – just up the hill from Park Street Station)
- Learn about financial aid opportunities and how to apply
- Get a sense of how different campuses offer different experiences for LGBTQ youth – and if you’ll feel safe, accepted, and supported
- A chance to talk directly to school representatives and find out what they’re looking for in applicants
- We’ve got BAGLY SWAG BAGS!
So what’s new this year?
statewide transportation provided through the AGLY Network! BAGLY wants to make sure that all who would like to attend aren’t prevented due to the expense of travel. If you would like to learn more about the FREE
buses being provided to attend the LGBT College Fair, please contact Logan Ferraro.
So here are the important details:
What: LGBT College Fair & Prep Day
Where: Massachusetts State House, Great Hall
When: October 11th, 2013 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Who: All LGBTQ students, allies, and families
We look forward to seeing all of you soon! For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: BAGLY, college fair, LGBTQ