About the Adams Street Branch
- World language collections in Spanish and Vietnamese
- Large multi-purpose room available for use by local business associations, neighborhood organizations, and community groups
- A reading garden which hosts programs and provides outdoor reading area during spring, summer, and fall months
- A delivery station on Walnut Street first provided library service to the Adams Street neighborhood in 1875.
- A reading room in the Adams Street neighborhood opened at 362 Neponset Avenue in 1907. The present branch location opened in 1951.
- In 2004, fundraising efforts by the Friends of the Adams Street Library transformed a portion of the library’s yard into the reading garden.