1-Hour Wedding Ceremony
- One (1) hour of access for a non-denominational wedding ceremony and photos all within the Guastavino Room
- Couples are invited to include up to 8 guests, regardless of age, to take part in their ceremony.
- Photos permitted within Guastavino Room and exterior of McKim Building & Copley Square. Photo access is not permitted within the building (including outdoor Courtyard).
- 8 chairs and ceremony décor will be placed specifically for each appointment
- Rental: $200.00
BPL will offer this package on select Mondays each month. Applications for January dates opened on Monday, October 3.
Ceremonies may be booked within a 90 day booking window, at least 14 days out.
Please note, we do not provide an officiant or manage marriage licenses & certificates. To learn more about applying for a marriage license please visit the City of Boston’s website.
- Due to time constraints, food and beverage service is not possible
- Outside vendors are limited to one officiant and one photographer
- Additional furniture, decorations, signs, rice, confetti, balloons, props or animals are not permitted
- Attendees must come dressed for the ceremony; on-site holding/prep areas are not available
- Live music is not permitted
To inquire about dates and book a 1-hour ceremony in the Guastavino Room, please fill out an application. A representative from the Special Events Office will follow up with you. Date availability will not be confirmed without a submitted application. We look forward to working with you to plan your wedding ceremony at the Boston Public Library!