The Boston Public Library has developed a series of policies and procedures to provide guidance around use of its materials, equipment, facilities, and grounds, and to inform the protection of the rights and safety of library patrons, volunteers, and staff.
Please note that Boston Public Library has made an institutional decision to display only internally generated exhibitions at the Central Library in Copley Square. If you are interested in proposing an exhibition or display for one of our neighborhood branch locations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal form and more information.
- Meeting Rooms at the Central Library, Copley Square
- Meeting Spaces / Community Rooms at Branch Libraries
- Meeting Room Use Policy (PDF)
- Meeting Room Use Procedures (PDF)
Technology Procedures and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Computers & Technology at the BPL
- Internet-related policies
- Internet Use Procedures & Guidelines
- VoIP Phone FAQ (PDF)
The Boston Public Library does not discriminate in the provision of its services on the basis of mental or physical disability. If you would like help using the library, please ask any staff member for assistance.