- Express computers (15 minute limit)
Library service in the West End neighborhood began on February 8, 1896, when the Old West Church on the corner of Cambridge and Lynde Streets was converted for library use. The branch remained there until its closure in 1960, due to the West End Redevelopment Project. The branch moved to a temporary location on the corner of Cambridge and Joy Streets and then to its current location in 1968, in a new building designed by architects Maginnis, Walsh, and Kennedy.
For more information about the Friends of the West End Branch Library email firstname.lastname@example.org