Massachusetts Access to Justice Program
Boston Public Library is proud to partner with the Massachusetts Trial Court to offer access to virtual court services through the Access to Justice Library Initiative. For more information about the virtual services that are available through the Trial Court, please visit the Massachusetts Access to Justice website.
You can visit the Court System online to view information, access community resources, get help, and more:
- Look up case information
- Learn how to access interpreter services for court-related events
- Find information on attending court remotely
- Contact the Virtual Court Front Desk for help
- Find legal information
- Get help with court forms
- Connect with legal aid
- View remote hearing guidance
Reserve a Space in the Library to Attend Court Remotely
To register and reserve a room in the library to attend court remotely, please call the Branch ahead of time with your contact information.
Appointments are available once a week in the morning and afternoon.