About the Codman Square Branch
- World language collections in French, Haitian-Creole, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese
- The Codman Square Branch opened in 1905 at 6 Norfolk Street, named for local preacher and patriot John Codman.
- In 1978, the branch moved to its present location in a building designed by Eco-Texture, Inc.
- In 2006, the Ashmont Hill Association used a grant from the Boston Parks and Recreation Department to beautify the Codman Square Branch grounds.