About the Egleston Square Branch
- Spanish language collection
- A seed library focused on native and local plants
- Learning landscape with outdoor seating featuring permaculture design and a children's garden
- The Egleston Square Branch opened on July 8, 1953, in a building designed by Isidor Richmond and Carney Goldberg, Architects and Engineers.
- In summer 2009, a mural was painted on the branch exterior by the Boston Mural Crew.
View the Egleston Square Branch's Facebook page
Events at Egleston Square
Evening Slow Flow Yoga with Juan Sosa from Blissful Monkey…May 31st | 4:00pm - 5:00pm
ESOL Conversation GroupJun 1st | 10:30am - 12:00pm
Preschool Story TimeJun 5th | 10:30am - 11:15am
Homework HelpJun 5th | 4:00pm - 5:30pm