About the Egleston Square Branch
- Spanish language collection
- A seed library focused on native and local plants
- Learning landscape with outdoor seating featuring permaculture design and a children's garden
- The Egleston Square Branch opened on July 8, 1953, in a building designed by Isidor Richmond and Carney Goldberg, Architects and Engineers.
- In summer 2009, a mural was painted on the branch exterior by the Boston Mural Crew.