- Teen room
- Study and meeting rooms
- Jazz Room located on mezzanine
- Large community space shared with the Grove Hall Community Center
- The first library in Grove Hall neighborhood opened with 200 books on May 1, 1898 in the rear of Mr. Mowry's Drug Store at the corner of Warren Street and Haynes Park.
- The Warren Street Reading Room opened on the corner of Warren and Savin Streets in 1919.
- In 1926, the branch moved into its new quarters in the New Roxbury Memorial High School and was renamed the Memorial Branch.
The Memorial Branch was replaced in December 1970 by the Grove Hall Branch located at the corner of Warren and Crawford Streets.
- On April 4, 2009 the current location, designed by Schwartz/Silver Architects, opened in the Jeremiah E. Burke High School.