About Parker Hill
- Houses the Streetfeet Archives, which document the Streetfeet Women, a culturally diverse troupe of writers and performers founded in 1982.
- Dolly’s Garden in the front yard is a tribute to Dolly DeSimone, the branch’s Children’s Librarian for more than twenty years.
- The Parker Hill Branch first opened in a rented space at 1518 Tremont Street in July 1907. The branch’s current location opened in 1931 in a Gothic building designed by famed architect Ralph Adams Cram.