About the West Roxbury Branch
- World language collections in Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish
- Reading Garden
- Home to the West Roxbury Historical Society
- In 1876, the Boston Public Library took over the collection of the West Roxbury Free Library and created the West Roxbury Delivery Station, which became a full branch in 1896.
- In 1922, the branch moved to its current location. In 1977, a fire destroyed the neighboring West Roxbury Congregational Church and the land was deeded to the Trustees of the Boston Public Library for a branch addition.
- On September 24, 1989, a new addition opened with community rooms, a gallery, and a reading garden.
Sep 26th | 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Oct 14th | 1:30pm - 2:15pm