About the Charlestown Branch
- World language collections in Chinese and Spanish
- Local history collection
- On January 7, 1862, The Charlestown Public Library opened in Warren Savings Bank with 6,000 volumes.
- The Charlestown branch has moved three times. In 1869, the branch moved to more spacious quarters in the new City Hall in Charlestown’s City Square. In 1913, the branch relocated to the corner of Monument Square and Monument Avenue. The branch has been in its current location since 1970.
Oct 3rd | 10:30am - 11:30am
Oct 7th | 11:30am - 12:30pmBoston Common