- World language collections in Italian and Spanish
- The building’s architecture is modeled after a Roman villa. A courtyard located in the center of the building holds plants.
- A permanent display includes a scale model of the Palazzo Ducale in Venice constructed by Henrietta Macy and Louise Stimson as well as a white marble bas-relief of Dante Alighieri, donated in 1913.
- The branch first opened at 3A North Bennett Street in 1913.
- The branch’s current location opened in May 1965, designed by Carl Koch and Associates.