About the Uphams Corner Branch
- World language collections in French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Dedicated youth room in a space formerly occupied by a swimming pool.
- In 1904, the Uphams Corner Branch moved from a temporary store-front location on Dudley Street to its current location, a municipal building on Columbia Road.
- When the swimming pool on the floor below the branch developed leaks, the branch expanded into the space and converted it into a children’s room.
Jun 27th | 10:30am - 11:00amTitus Sparrow Park
Jun 27th | 11:30am - 12:15pm