Beyond High School
Thinking of going to college after high school? Whether you already have your reaches and safeties picked out or you’re just wondering if college is for you, these resources will help you make smart decisions about the application process and beyond.
- bigfuture, opens a new window
- The Common Application, opens a new window
- KnowHow2Go, opens a new window
- National Association for College Admission Counseling: National College Fairs, opens a new window
- National Center for Education Statistics College Navigator, opens a new window
Are you interested in vocational training (also called “career school” or “trade school”)? These websites will help you navigate the many career paths open to you and investigate the schools that will help you pursue the one you choose.
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges Director of Accredited Institustions
- Real Work Matters, opens a new window
- Trade Schools, Colleges and Universities, opens a new window
Scholarships and Financial Aid
What happens if you want to go to school but you don’t know how to pay for it? Don’t let money problems stand in between you and your dreams — but don’t let yourself get buried under a mountain of debt, either. Learn about your options and prepare yourself to make decisions about the financial demands of your education with these websites.
- College Planning from MassEdCo
- Federal Student Aid, opens a new window
- Massachusetts Department of Higher Education Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA)
- Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA), opens a new window
- FastWeb , opens a new window& FinAid, opens a new window
- Scholarships.com, opens a new window