Run The 2020 Boston Marathon® on Team BPL Marathon® Team!
The Boston Public Library has 15 bibs available for runners who want to join Team BPL in raising funds for after school education!
Race date: Patriot's Day - Monday, April 20, 2020
You can be a part of our marathon team in two different ways:
Charity Entry: I want to be on Team BPL and I need a bib. Raise $7,5000 for the Boston Public Library by April 17th, 2020.
Registered Runners: I want to be on Team BPL and I have my own bib. Raise $2,500 for the Boston Public Library by April 17th 2020.
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis. Both charity runners and runners who have qualified for the Marathon are invited to apply.
Apply here and check the status that applies to you.
Advantages of running for Team BPL include:
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page.
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting - pre-race gathering
- Team branded Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- An positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon
Partnership and support
The Boston Public Library has partnered with CharityTeams to support our Team BPL runners. For more than 10 years, CharityTeams has assisted charities with their athletic fundraising opportunities such as the Boston Marathon, New York City Marathon and Falmouth Road Race.
Through this partnership, when you run for Team BPL, you’ll also receive:
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams.com
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- Support in promoting your run through social media