Adams Street Branch Design Study
In FY19 the design process for the sixty-five-year-old Adams Street Branch will complete and then move into construction. The total project budget has been increased from $12.6 million to $18.3 million and will accommodate a new branch at the site of the existing location.
The design process launched in FY18 is led by NADAAA architects in partnership with the BPL, the City of Boston Public Facilities Department, and the community. The design process is informed by a programming study completed in May 2017.
Next Adams Street Project Community Advisory Committee Meeting: September 25, 2018. Learn more here.
- Slides from the March 5, 2019 Community Meeting (PDF)
- Slides from the September 25, 2018 CAC meeting (PDF)
- Slides from the May 1, 2018 meeting (PDF)
- 2017 Adams Street Branch Final Programming Study (PDF)
- February 28, 2017 Adams Programming Study CAC Meeting (PDF)
- Minutes from the September 20, 2016 meeting (PDF)
- Draft existing conditions report from June 27, 2016 (PDF)
- Minutes from the June 27, 2016 meeting (PDF)
- Slides from the June 28, 2016 meeting (PDF)